About this Event
Registration for Jum’uah Salah at The Hive London, Camrose Avenue, London HA8 6AG
Alhamdulillah (praise be to God), Edgware Islamic Cultural Trust will be holding Friday Jumu’ah prayer at 1:15PM from Friday 18th September 2020 at:
The Hive London & Barnet FC
London HA8 6AG
Entrance is also available from Whitchurch Lane – Canons Park Station
The Hive London & Barnet FC
Edgware HA8 6QH
(Prayer will take place on the allocated open space; however if the weather is poor then we will move to the indoor facility) Spaces is also available for sisters
However, there is limited capacity due to the ongoing government restrictions on places of worship around social distancing.
You are required to make an online booking every week to attend Jumu’ah prayer, you can do this by visiting our website at www.edgwareict.org.uk
You are required to abide by the Covid-19 safety guidance protocols in place whilst attending the Jumu’ah. Once you have made your booking you will be issued with a ticket number/barcode, please bring this with you either on your phone or printed on paper.
In addition, you must also accept and confirm the following as conditions for booking and attending Jumu’ah prayer service:
1. I confirm I am in good health and without any Covid-19 symptoms (for example persistent cough, high temperature, flu, shortness of breath or loss of smell) and also do not have any other pre-existing medical condition/s.
2. I confirm there are no vulnerable members of my household that are at higher risk of Covid-19.
3. I confirm Edgware Islamic Cultural Trust can retain or share this information to assist NHS Test, Track and Trace, if needed.
4. I confirm not to have close contact greetings –this includes shaking hands, hugs or kisses.
5. I confirm I will follow all guidelines in place and adhere to instructions given by staff and volunteers during my visit to The Hive London for Jumu’ah or any event organised by Edgware Islamic Cultural Trust.
Additional guidelines below.
Please DO NOT make a booking if you cannot accept all of these terms as the safety of all visitors, staff and volunteers is of paramount importance to us and are there to protect the whole community and help us work with the NHS Track & Trace teams should the need arise.
Please follow these instructions and guidelines when coming to the Jumu’ah:
1. The venue will open 15 minutes before the prayer. Worshippers must leave as soon as the prayer finishes; you can do your Sunnah at home or in your workplace.
2. Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone with Covid-19, must not attend.
3. Social distancing and other requirements for safe operation have reduced our capacity so once this limit is reached, no one else will be admitted, this is why you will need to book online to attend.
4. Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted unless with parent or guardian.
5. Anyone over the age of 70, or anyone whose health makes them vulnerable, must not attend for now.
6. To be admitted you MUST:
• Perform your Wudu at home – no facility on site.
• Bring your own prayer mat
• Bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
• Wear a face mask at all times
7. Follow instruction from volunteers and you must observe social distancing all time.
8. Hand sanitizers will be available; use these on entry, and before and after touching any surfaces.
9. There should be no socialising; it is only opening for congregational prayer. Shaking hands, hugging or any other contact must be avoided.
10. The restrictions measures will be kept under regular review. Any changes will be notified using our website and social media.
11. We urge our community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our volunteers.
12. We will need everyone’s cooperation in these challenging times. May Allah help us to restore these services safely for our community.
13. If you book and unable to attend please notify you cancellation so the place can be offered to others.
14. Finally, please respect the venue rules and regulations and do not litter, keep the noise to minimum. If you are driving, park sensibly. Inappropriate behaviour can lead to the complete cancellation of jummah at the site.